Application Monitoring as a Service was one of the final additions to our toolkit, late last year. But demand for the solution – Logic Monitor – has been so high, it’s now the focus of our first online event for 2022.
Providing visibility across an organisation’s entire IT infrastructure – including on-premise, cloud and hybrid applications – this proactive surveillance tool brings enterprise-level performance optimisation technology to organisations of all sizes.
By uncovering the root causes of network underperformance – often way before issues actually arise – this more preventative approach to application management boosts business efficiency, IT resilience and employee productivity, while minimising downtime, security risks and avoidable tech costs.
So, our inaugural event for 2022 delves deeper into this solution, offering a behind-the-scenes look at how the technology works, the insight it offers, the real-time alerts it provides, and the recommendations it suggests to continually optimise IT ecosystems.
- The brains behind the service – Samkit Shah, account executive and Antony Hawkins, principle solutions engineer at Logic Monitor
- Vapour’s CEO Tim Mercer, who will explore the importance of Application Monitoring as a Service, in the current climate.
PLUS: See live demos of the technology in action and put your questions live to our speakers, on the day.
Tuesday 8th February at 2pm
Sign up for free.
Everybody’s talking about Vapour’s Application Monitoring as a Service (AMaaS) solution – Logic Monitor – one of the hottest pieces of tech to emerge from our toolkit in the past 12 months. But what exactly is it, and why is its launch so well-timed? Here are the 10 key things you need to know about AMaaS, including why many businesses will be hugely dependent on it in 2022…
- Tech stacks have grown particularly complicated over the past couple of years, not least because of hybrid working practices. Understanding the true performance of these complex ecosystems is therefore tough enough – optimising them is even harder! Even the most technically astute CIOs are feeling the heat.
- Application monitoring provides a sharp pair of eyes across an organisation’s entire IT infrastructure – including on-premise, cloud and hybrid applications – for unparalleled visibility.
- Much like a proactive surveillance tool, it works by uncovering IT estate issues that may otherwise go unnoticed when IT teams only have so many pairs of hands. Detecting everything from broken processes and bandwidth drains, to significant network risks and non-compliance, it tells you what’s going on under the hood and the implications if no action is taken. Think preventative maintenance and performance optimisation, all rolled into one!
- Performance metrics and proactive alerts are accompanied by monthly recommendations from Vapour’s straight-talking tech team – if required – to help mitigate downtime before problems arise. For many customers, the human element of this service, is crucial.
- User productivity is safeguarded – if not boosted – which strengthens colleague job satisfaction too. We all know how draining it is when tech doesn’t work as it should!
- Happy, productive staff usually leads to greater customer satisfaction too, which is particularly important in competitive markets.
- In analysing and improving the efficiency of their networks and devices, businesses can often reduce the carbon impact of their tech – critical for organisations striving to leave no stone unturned when it comes to being greener.
- Traditionally, only large enterprises have been able to justify the cost of sophisticated application monitoring solutions. However, because AmaaS is available via an affordable monthly subscription fee, it delivers the ultimate in performance detection technology, irrespective of company size.
- It helps rectify potentially costly tech headaches before they arise and can arm IT teams with the data they need to validate or disprove the need for further investments. A slow network doesn’t necessarily mean a bandwidth issue for example – application monitoring delves deeper to protect tech spend. This is particularly important because, while many organisations’ tech budgets are increasing, so too are ROI expectations.
- To celebrate the launch of the AMaaS solution, Vapour is offering customers a 30-day free trial (T&Cs apply). Network performance audits are also available for non-Vapour customers.
To discover more about Vapour’s Application Monitoring as a Service solution, how it works, and the impact it could have on your business, contact our team.