Guest blogger Ed Winfield attracted a lot of attention on our ‘Knowledge’ page recently, so we thought we’d delve deeper into the business he represents – Content Guru – a long-standing partner which has featured in the Vapour Cloud for years…
- Content Guru is widely known in our industry as a leading contact centre solution provider, thanks to the storm® cloud communications platform – but there’s lots more to the firm’s offering, with UC services, comms integration services, a customer data platform, and brain® AI enablement among the suite. It all comes back to their commitment to – Engagement Made Easy.
- The firm has been recognised as a ‘Challenger’ in the 2022 Gartner® Magic Quadrant for CCaaS, with ambitions to move to the Leaders space – in global terms – as the firm continues to advance its position in the USA particularly. In the UK, we’d argue they’re definitely a market leader already!
- Content Guru’s partners are carefully selected to match their goals and values, and Vapour has been working with the organisation for over nine years. Together, we have access to vertical market specialists, meaning solutions are supercharged for public sector, utilities, financial services, insurance, and more – with retail a rapidly emerging area too. There’s no such thing as one-size-fits-all.
- Content Guru is widely perceived as a 500+ seat large contact centre specialist, but in truth, the platform is adaptable for smaller environments too with flexible pricing structures available. storm is the perfect solution for organisations looking for high platform availability and scalability, with business-critical integration and/or omni-channel communication requirements, as well as customer data platform needs. Organisations with high staff turnover have also seen reductions in churn thanks to the storm platform.
- With Instagram functionality recently added, TikTok will come soon – and who knows beyond that! Content Guru doesn’t stop innovating when it comes to taking engagement seriously, which will be music to the ears of brands large and small, who really care about the customer experience.
Got a UC or CCaaS requirement that you need help with? Do you require support building a business case, or sifting through industry providers to find the solution best suited to your organisation? Let’s talk…