Our robust cloud infrastructures – comprising...
By managing our own private MPLS network spanning...
The channel is changing. ‘Digital transformation’ is no longer just a buzzword, and clients are now demanding cloud-first technologies within their business.
But Vapour has been cloud-first since our inception in 2013. In fact, our company is built on four cornerstones of cloud-first excellence – voice, video, networks and storage. It’s all we know.find out more
It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas…
Hot on the heels of our first 2019 reflection blog, we now continue our advent calendar of highlights, with 13 more milestone moments from the past 12 months. Enjoy!
13. Vapour joined the Affinity Partner Programme with tech giant Apogee Corporation – Europe’s largest multi-brand provider of managed print services
14. It’s Vapour’s biggest and best event yet with more PT19 delegates flocking to our stand than ever before!
15. Vapour hit the headlines with valued client JCT600, as news of their £1m investment in a cloud-based communication system spread like wildfire across the press
16. Liverpool-headquartered SupplyWell announced the integration of Vapour’s Gaze instant video, into their pioneering recruitment platform for schools
17. Local sixth form Greenhead College revealed a new initiative for external businesspeople to talk to students about topics ranging from project management to leadership. And Tim was on the line up!
18. After months of behind the scenes effort our vibrant new website went live, complete with new customer portal sections, case study videos, partner benefit packs and more!
19. One of our proudest team moments yet. CEO Tim Mercer was revealed as ‘One to Watch’ in The Daily Telegraph’s Most Ambitious Leaders in association with LDC
20. Another partner is on board – this time Lancaster-based IT support specialist Q2Q IT
21. A hat-trick of appointments took Vapour into the press once again, with customer services manager Blaine, channel account manager Emma and NED Jon the latest faces to join the team
22. Vapour appeared in Mills & Reeve’s Top Tech Yorkshire report for the second year running! As one of only 20 businesses featured, from a region dominated by tech giants, this was a great achievement. Congratulations team!
23. Visitors to our office noticed we’d had a bit of a spruce up, as we transformed an underutilised space into a fresh breakout room for staff.
24. Vapour was ranked as the 6th fastest growing tech businesses in the Leeds city region – more welcomed recognition of our progress and hard work over the past 12 months
25. We secured our favourite piece of coverage for the whole year – an exclusive interview with industry mag Comms Dealer as they interviewed Tim on the journey to becoming a renowned MSP. MERRY CHRISTMAS!
We hope you have also had a fantastic year and can look back on 2019 with a feeling of pride and achievement.
There isn’t long to go until the Vapour office closes for the Christmas break – we will be enjoying some time with friends and family on 25-26 December and 1-2 January. The office will be open as normal during these shutdown days, and the team will be back to it on 3 January. For any customer support queries, faults and emergencies during the festive period, please contact us on 0333 200 1142 and follow the prompts.
In case we don’t get another chance to wish you an official Merry Christmas, we hope all our customers, partners, suppliers, peers, colleagues and the wider community have a very happy, healthy holiday and the very best start to 2020!
COVID-19 has placed an unimaginable level of pressure on organisations large and small, the length and breadth of the...
It’s Carol McGrotty’s turn in the spotlight this month – find out what Vapour’s head of operations and...