From landing client contracts and speaking at industry events, to securing recognition for our impact and embarking on fundraising endeavours, it’s been an exciting time for Vapour. And as we prepare to launch into our tenth year of growth, we’re yet to see our trajectory stall.
That’s why we’re seeking a new sales and marketing administrator to welcome into the fold immediately. This will be a critical role at the heart of a busy and growing sales team, with an opportunity to also work closely with our CEO and head of communications.
The world is your oyster too. Vapour is passionate about nurturing and retaining talent with tailored career development plans. This role could therefore evolve with progression opportunities in the sales/marketing teams or office management, in the future.
Right now, the priority is the appointment of a committed, outgoing and diligent self-starter, who is extremely organised, has a ‘can do’ attitude, and is looking to grow in a company that cares about its people, customers, charity (Borne), and the environment.
Discover more specifics of the role on offer…
Job title: Sales and Marketing Administrator
Location: Heritage Exchange, Huddersfield
Our vibrant office is located in the heart of a restored textiles mill in Lindley, 5 minutes from the M62 and less than 10 minutes from Huddersfield train station. The bustling location has an on-site deli cafe, gym (with discounted membership for employees), spa, free parking, hair salon, and more.
Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am-5:30pm
This is a full-time position, but flexible working is offered as standard.
- CRM data management
- Email marketing administration, including data updates and basic reporting
- Customer and market research, as briefed by the sales team
- Support with sales reporting
- Support with coordination of Vapour’s events
- Provision of support for PR agency, as required
- Diary management for the senior sales team
- Circulation of company updates, as provided by the CEO, sales team, and PR agency
- General office assistance including preparation for meetings, taking calls, ordering supplies etc.
- Maintaining internal documentation and version control
- Producing quotations and ad-hoc sales support function to sales team
Holidays: 20 days per calendar year, plus birthday holiday
Holidays increase 1 day per year following 1 year of service at the start of each holiday calendar – up to a maximum of 5 days.
Additional benefits include:
- Private Healthcare – included as standard with option to include immediate family members at a rate deducted from payroll.
- Funded Employee Assistance programme.
About the company: Vapour was founded in November 2013, coming to the market with a cloud-first mission that sought to disrupt, innovate, and demystify the world of tech. Since then, we’ve helped organisations of all shapes and sizes unlock significant growth with high-performance strategic technology.
While technology is exciting, innovations starts with people. That’s why we’re known just as much for our team as we are our toolkit, and why each new hire plays an integral role in helping shape our future.
Relevant experience is desirable for this role, but not essential, as full training will be provided to the successful candidate.
So, whether you’re starting out on a new career path, or have a rich history in the sales and marketing industry, we look forward to hearing from you.
Apply now, by sending your CV to: email@example.com