Our robust cloud infrastructures – comprising...
By managing our own private MPLS network spanning...
The channel is changing. ‘Digital transformation’ is no longer just a buzzword, and clients are now demanding cloud-first technologies within their business.
But Vapour has been cloud-first since our inception in 2013. In fact, our company is built on four cornerstones of cloud-first excellence – voice, video, networks and storage. It’s all we know.find out more
With the ISDN network looking set to close by 2025, SIP (Session Initiated Protocol) trunking perfectly plugs the gap between legacy systems and the world of cloud-based IP solutions.
Allowing users to make simultaneous calls over the internet or a dedicated IP network, it is one of the most cost-effective ways to power voice, video and unified communications.
Vapour Cloud has two key SIP offerings – BT for UK-based organisations and Colt for businesses with pan-European operations.
BT SIP service delivers a reliable, high quality yet affordable experience.
• Connects your telephony to the cloud
• Utilises your existing network investment
• Supports 10,000 users and up to 100 calls per second
• Provides added flexibility and control, for less cost
• In-built resilience for great connectivity
• Facilitates remote working and new office integration, with ease
• Simplify pan-European telecommunications with a single IP network
• True ‘in country’ capabilities with constant expansion into new cities
• Established for more than 25 years
• A cost-effective way to build an international voice solution that meets your compliance, disaster recovery and security needs.